IT Consultant, Business Analyst
Senior (+5 years experience)
In 2006 I have sucessfully finished Software Engineering bachelor degree at Vilnius University.
My carrer in IT started back in 2005. At first I was working as a developer and in 2007 I started to work as a team member in the international IT software implementation projects:
- 2007-2010 I worked in Warsaw (Poland). During this project i had a change to work on multiple roles of the project (developer, consultant, business analyst and team lead).
- 2010-2016 I worked in Johannesburg (South Africa) on multiple project roles (developer, business analyst, team lead, account manager).
Following is the list of certicates i have:
- PRINCE II Foundation (2012);
- Award for the Foundation Insurance Test (2014);
- ITIL Foundation (2014);
- PRINCE II Practitioner (2015).
My strongest characteristics are: responsibility, knowledge, concentration on the goals, hardworking and dedication to work, communication with the project team members and clients.