This assignment expired 2 months ago
Our client, operating in the fin-tech domain, has a platform for tracking and having an overview of companies credits and builds value-added solutions around this concept. Currently, this company is looking for an Angular developer who’ll fit into their team on a daily basis.
- Experience with Angular 5 and Typescript;
- Experience from the more advanced parts of Angular;
- Should have build one or two projects from scratch and having experience with different issues that might arise;
- Architecture knowledge and experience;
- Interested and experienced in architecture;
- Interested in organizing an application in self-reliant components and libraries;
- Experienced in Web Security (important);
- English fluently.
Would be beneficial to have for this position:
- Experience with TDD and BDD (Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development);
- Testing and Unit Testing;
- Experience with Rxjs;
- Experience with Ngrx (Reactive State for Angular);
- Experienced with Angular Material.
The length of the contract:
From 3 to 6 months with a high possibility of prolonging.