Application Support Engineer in Wealth Management IT
Are you interested in incident and problem management processes? Are you willing to collaborate daily with QA engineers, developers, business analysts and product owners? Wealth Management IT is searching for you! You will be challenged by team, business and by inner and outer forces but you will be supported by the best professionals’ team at the same time.
You won’t be bored doing incident management activities, as you are going to work on multiple unique projects and teams.
- You will be troubleshooting production incidents and working with the application developers, driving their resolution.
- You will be cooperating with QA engineers, application developers, and product owners while analyzing issues (including root-cause and trend analysis).
- You will contribute to incident, change and release management processes and improvements.
As a person:
- Your greatest assets are your abilities to collaborate with many different types of personalities, challenge ideas and come up with even better ones supported by your technological foundation.
- You are a great communicator with strong social skills and you are able to work together with a diverse group of personalities and professional backgrounds - developers, testers, business analysts.
- You are able to work autonomously in an innovative and agile organization with the mandate to move fast.
- At least 1 year experience in Level 1 or 2 support within an IT Organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Incident and Problem Management processes (ITIL)
- Understanding of Agile software development
- Experience in log monitoring is an advantage
- ServiceNow and/or Jira experience is an advantage
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an international IT team with the responsibility of maintaining and supporting an innovative financial services solution
- An extensive learnings opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank