Azure DevOps Engineer
Cnext is a data-minded business and technology consultancy firm, established in Belgium. Part of the company is located in Vilnius, Lithuania.
We provide very detailed advice to help companies improve contacts with customers and efficiency of service, including through business process acceleration and customer interaction optimization.
We’re looking for a Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer
As a Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer, you are combining knowledge on development and infrastructure. You know what it takes to keep the lights on, but also how to write efficient code.
Supporting a diverse setup of customer platforms based on Microsoft azure and Microsoft Biztalk is an essential part of the job.
Communication and Coordinating activities in a structured way between our customers and the rest of our team is important, as Cnext would like to offer outstanding customer experiences throughout all activities we deliver.
- You will be involved in different kinds of development projects, either migrating existing applications into the cloud or creating new Azure based platforms from the ground up together with the project’s team.
- As a subject matter expert, you assist our clients and translate their requirements into cloud solutions and are able to give guidance on best practices with focus in maintainability of the solution.
- You will be part of our COPS team (cnext operations) based in Vilnius, Lithuania which is making sure our and our customer’s data platforms are working smoothly. You are part of Cnext’s competence center on DevOps activities which support our customers with Service Level Agreements.
- You share your knowledge with colleagues and are not afraid of explaining your vision on technical aspects during our team meetings.
- You will take the necessary actions to stay up to date on the latest developments in the Azure cloud.
- Microsoft Azure Technologies you will be using on the job are Azure Functions, DataFactory, Logic Apps, Cosmos DB, Service Bus, AKS, API management, ….
- Together with our DataScience and Data Engineer teams, you will be helping out building state of the art data platforms where you will setup and maintain ML and AI technologies like Python, Sparks (databricks), NLP pipelines, Auto Machine Learning and Azure ML Services.
We expect that:
- You are knowledgeable on the Microsoft platform and have built up technical mastery on the key technologies like c#. You are experienced in good coding practices, especially in cloud and enterprise integrations.
- You know what it takes to keep systems running and are fond of performance tuning and continuously improving the systems.
- You are also a sysadmin who is experienced in deployment, networking and (cloud) infrastructure and who stays up to date on the evolution. Working with PowerShell makes you happy.
- You already have experience with Azure or BizTalk and are eager to quickly increase your knowledge on this core competence.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field, with 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience. Microsoft certifications are considered a plus.
- You are motivated and committed to delivering successful projects.
- You have no problem with the flexibility required for a young company to grow and are able to keep up with the rapid pace of the cloud.
- You have good communication skills in English and love to work in an international context.
- We don't care what time you come to the office, we care about effectiveness;
- We trust people, because we believe everyone wants to deliver the best they can;
- You want to work remotely or from any part of the world? It's fine!
- We don't really care about your appearance – you don't have to wear fancy clothes here.We matter about your knowledge.
- We hope that you will join our team buildings in Barcelona or somewhere else in the world :)
- We have a Holacrasy culture, which means it's not a pyramid, it's a circle and each member is valuable.
Cnext wants happy customers, but also happy employees. We spend a large part of our lives at work, so we think it’s important to have passion and a sense of fulfillment. Enthusiastic, motivated employees get more out of their jobs than just a payslip at the end of the month. Together we can achieve our ambitions. Cnext is a team, after all.
We’re strong advocates of knowledge sharing, personal development and creative collaborations with customers and partners, as we believe this attitude increases the chances of success. We try to think out of the box and don’t want to limit your tasks and responsibilities to a single, pigeon-holed job description.