Backend developer for Financing Businesses tribe
Consultant will become a part of the team in Financing Businesses (FB) tribe. The goal of this tribe is to empower businesses by helping to provide fast and relevant financing solutions through simple processes and to support small and medium enterprises in reaching their goals and aspirations. You will be working in a truly agile environment, closely resembling the Spotify model. Current project is seeking a contractor to speed up the deliveries for developed solutions and to guide, empower developers across all FB tribe. You will report and adhere to tasks of dedicated product owner and challenge us to do things better.
About Danske Group IT
We are a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Our teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement.
- Contractors will be part of one FB tribe squad in Vilnius, Lithuania.
- Participate in Scrum Ceremonies, daily development tasks and progress of the area as a whole in order for the Squad to success in its goals.
- Guide and empower FB tribe developers, acting as a visionary and mentor to other developers.
- Backend developer with senior-level minimum 5 years’ experience and proven track record
- Minimum of five years of C#/.NET, SQL (MsSQL preferred) experience
- Great understanding of Microservices, Domain-Driven Design, REST API principles
- Experience in working in c with participation in Sprints and reporting to Product owner/Scrum master
- Experience in banking solution architecture, design, application development and systems integration
- Experience in Kubernetes/OpenShift is an advantage
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions and are located in Lithuania, Denmark and India.