Backend (Python) Software Engineer
Are you passionate about API first approach and proficient with Python (Django)?
Design and drive the whole Danske Bank private cloud infrastructure automation portal to help fellow engineers stay efficient on their daily tasks.
Automate everything – leave nothing behind!
• 2+ years of work experience and skills in software engineering or infrastructure management automation
• Proven track of deliveries in software engineering
• Experience with Python/Django, CI/CD pipelines, testing
• Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
• Design, shape and contribute to the development and consolidation of Network, Compute and other private cloud technologies automation systems for external customer self-service and internal IT teams
• Be an active advocate of programmability within the department
• Work closely with other applications’ development and infrastructure management teams to understand the future workflow automation demands and implement them
Company will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
They care about your well-being and work-life balance, so they offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.