Big Data Developer for Advanced Analytics for Fraud Platform | Contract | 6 months
We are a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank. Our teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy, and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
You will be part of the team managing and stabilizing one of the key model execution platform. You would be part of the Data Science Platform under Data Platform tribe and report to the Chapter Lead. You would work in accordance with the roadmap & backlog as defined and approved by the Product Owner.
Maintain and develop Fraud screening applications using an existing machine learning model infrastructure Advanced Analytics Platform for Fraud (AAPF) and Hadoop for training and updating a persistency layer in AAPF in Cassandra.
- Experienced in distributed technologies Design, Development, Implementation, Integration and Debugging, and Monitoring;
- Rich experience in Hadoop/big data eco-system such as Big Data architecture, application development in python and scala;
- In-depth experience in Java, J2EE OOPs concepts, analysis & design, design patterns, etc;
- Experience with Cloud development and microservice architecture;
- Network architecture;
Other technologies used:
- Pubsub with IBM MQ;
- OAP API;
- AppDynamics monitoring.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.