This assignment expired 4 days ago
You will become a part of Credit Decisioning Tribe (CDT) development squad (External data) that is responsible of the external data used in various areas and models in Danske Bank group. The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen the Digital Income Calculation in DK and NO. Current project is seeking a consultant who will be able in collaboration with employees from Danske Bank to monitor and adjust rules in the Blaze engine. The consultant will also work with incidents that requires looking into the existing solution and analyse the background for the incidents. You will be working in the newly implemented Better Ways of Working concept.
• Contractors will be part of the squad External Data.
• Participate in bi-weekly sprint planning development tasks and progress of the area as a whole in order for the Squad to success. You will be responsible for the blaze coding based on the requirements from Credit and the business.
• You will report and adhere to tasks of dedicated the project manager .
• Blaze developer with mid-level experience as a minimum of 2 years of experience and proven track record
• Experience in working in Agile setup with participation in Sprints and reporting to Scrum master
• Experiencein architecture, design, application development and systems integration
• Minimum of two years of Angular, React or similar experience preferred
• General knowledge of financial industry and/or banking work experience
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization and the Better ways of Working environment.
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions