This assignment expired 3 weeks ago
Business Analyst (Regulatory Reporting)
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
About the role
Group Finance Solutions is one of the Core Banking IT & Data departments, responsible for smooth financial systems and financial data delivery to CFO area - be it daily liquidity management, general ledger system, internal or external financial reporting. We invite you to join a global department - operating in Vilnius, Copenhagen, Aarhus and Bangalore.
In Vilnius we are building data, analytical & BI solutions, used every day inside the bank. The area is of a high focus for driving financial decisions for the whole Danske Bank Group - thus we need to guarantee stability and high quality of the data-driven (ETL) solutions.
We are continuing to grow our local team and are looking for a Business Analyst who would act as a bridge between business stakeholders and IT areas, ensuring we provide the best working IT solution to increase their capabilities in financial regulatory reporting.
- Participating in hands-on tasks for regulatory reporting deliveries, working directly with stakeholders
- Being able to variate between delivering on the agreed project tasks, as well as being a trusted advisor for the business
- Analysing regulatory reporting requirements and translating those into IT requirements
- Staying proactive towards the business users, the use and presentation of financial data
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors on their delivery quality and schedule
- Good understanding of financial and banking processes, financial data
- Experience in financial regulatory reporting
- Proactive approach to data, data processes, data preparation, data quality, reporting options and reporting strategies
- Data management and experience in integrating and working with large datasets
- Structured, used to work independently and in close collaboration with business users, acting as a trusted advisor
- Committed and dedicated
- Global mindset – being able to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders in Lithuania, Denmark and India
Tools and technologies:
- Experience with SQL code (data querying) and SQL databases
- Experience with SQL-based reporting tools
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank