This assignment expired 17 hours ago
C++ or Rust developer
We are looking for a C++ or Rust engineer-developer contractor for a LegalTech company, Vistadraft, based in London.
About the Company:
Vistadraft is a small team of senior employees and consultants based in London, Cambridge & Vilnius including 8 PhDs. They at early and exciting stage of developing an integrated analysis and drafting environment (IDE) tool that allows transactional and in-house lawyers understand and draft complex legal documents and manage legal matter work-space. Their clients are global top tier law firms based in London and New York
1. Excellent on-hands developer from C++/Rust consultancy, engineering driven product company, or experience gained in independent contracting
2. Demonstrable interest in software engineering including client facing, practice and risk management skills. We hope you demonstrate software code you have written
3. MSc degree in computer science, physics, maths, computation organic chemistry
4. Microsoft certification highly preferred
5. Worked in a small Agile team before
Why you should apply:
If you are thinking about career as a spacialist hardcore Software Engineer, this is an excellent opportunity to learn how to structure, perform and lead complex software product development at early stages in an effective group senior practitioners. You will be assigned to work on exciting multiple but manageable software development tasks building upon skillset that you have already. You will also be able to choose to work on cutting edge tasks in machine learning, natural language processing, algorithms or Windows system level programming. Their current staff and advisors include backgrounds of Man Investments, Simmons and Simmons, Eversheds, Blake Morgan, Unity3D, IBM, ThermoFisher, Autocad and Google. If you were to work from London, their London Bridge office location has an excellent access to bike highways, tube station is 2 minutes away, great lunch food options.
Note from a hiring manager:
You will work directly with the founders to support version 2 development from version 1. From the first day you will become a crucial team member. You will be reporting to a founder with 10+ years in technical and solution architecture and software development and work directly with senior product persons and practicing transactional lawyers from top tier global law firms. Other developers will resolve your CI, DevOps concerns and make sure you are productive.
- Start: as soon as possible, for 6 months initially, with rolling extensions
- Role type: mid-to-senior level, full time, 40 per week
- Location: London Bridge area, London office or work remotely
- Compensation: contractor market rate, pay will be based on your technical skills and work experience