Clinical Data Manager
An independent European Contract Research Organization (CRO), which offers a complete range of clinical development and consulting services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries is looking for
CLINICAL DATA MANAGER
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated, proactive, flexible and enthusiastic people to join the clinical data management team in Vilnius. We are looking for enthusiastic candidate with university degree (or students) in IT, other fundamental sciences or natural sciences. Basic SQL knowledge, good organisational skills, excellent communication and professional English, both written and oral, is a must. Experience in clinical research, development of software systems, IT project management, would be an advantage.
The daily tasks of a Clinical Data Manager include:
- Design of case-report forms (CRFs), subject diaries and completion instructions
- Setup of project-specific systems
- Development of data management documentation
- Development, validation and release of clinical database and other data processing systems
- Data integration and development of data-transfer specifications, programming and validation, test transfers, regular data transfers
- Ensuring data quality (e.g. data validation, data monitoring, manual data review)
- Tracking and reporting project progress; development of customizable progress reports
We offer a friendly atmosphere in a highly motivated team, continuous professional training by knowledge sharing, space for individual competence and growth, stability.