Cloud Service Consultant
1ClickFactory is a leading Dynamics cloud software factory, a Microsoft ISV Development Center (one of 5 in the world) and the provider of Certified for Microsoft Dynamics quality assurance for Microsoft, Partners and ISVs across the world. The largest provider of NAV on Azure services in the world, 1ClickFactory is on the forefront of the Dynamics technologies helping Microsoft partners move forward into the Cloud.
As a company, we have an open Nordic culture, with high level of freedom coupled with distributed responsibility. It is a place where different opinions are valued as these help us create the best solutions for the Microsoft partners we serve. We are proud to grow the competences of our people as our company continues to grow.
We’re looking for a Cloud service consultant
Cloud service consultant will support Microsoft partner engineers using 1ClickFactory platform while deploying Dynamics 365 Business Central solution on Microsoft Azure. In this role you will also have a possibility to learn newest cloud technologies and be able to influence the future of the platform used by more than 1000 companies worldwide. By running through our training program you will quickly get knowledge about technologies in use while benefit from your experience in Windows networking, SQL server, Virtualization and/or ERP areas.
What you are going to do:
- Provide technical support to Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central partners, that are using the biggest cloud platform Microsoft Azure to host their customer solutions;
- Participate in 1ClickFactory Self-Provisioning for NAV/Business Central on Azure platform testing;
- Deliver Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central on Microsoft Azure trainings for partners;
- Always think of the ways to improve the Self-Provisioning platform.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to work evening shifts;
- College degree in Computer Science/IT related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- 2+ years IT related experience;
- Proficient written and spoken English is a must;
- Attention to details;
- Good problem solving and organizational skills;
- Eagerness to perpetually update your knowledge;
- Ability to work independently.
What we offer:
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization;
- A highly skilled international team working with the leading ERP system Dynamics 365 Business Central;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possible remote;
- Training and development opportunities.