This assignment expired 1 month ago
BetGames.TV is an international developer and distributor of interactive (LIVE) and innovative gaming products for betting business (B2B). Our games combine traditional betting with popular lotteries and table games and are simple enough for players to easily catch on to the idea.
BetGames.TV company became a pioneer in 2012 and has been increasing in popularity ever since thus becoming a market leader. Our services are used by online and land based betting operators worldwide in more than 40 countries.
- Providing insights on core product features, performance;
- handling business ad-hoc requests related to data analysis;
- tracking SLA KPI, fraud analysis, IT proccess impact to product quality.
By joining us you will
- Work in rapidly growing international company with western attitude;
- modern office building in central location in Vilnius;
- free parking space nearby;
- leisure zone, table tennis and gym in the office;
- outstanding company events;
- ability to join and play in our football, quiz game teams;
- salary increases matching your competence and skills;
- internal and external trainings as well as conferences;
- space to implement your own ideas and grow as a professional in un-micromanaged environment;
- 3 paid days per year for your personal matters;
- our contribution to your pension funds.
We expect you possess
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with data analysis. Preferred online business;
- math, statistics, IT or similar education. Bachelor or higher degree;
- solid working experiences with MS SQL, MS Excel;
- ability proactively solve problems, analytical thinking, desire to improve;
- initiative, responsibility, resistance to stress, ability to work independently and in a team;
- good English knowledge.
We would appreciate you have
- R, OLAP cubes, Power BI, Reporting Services working experiences