Financial Product Business Analyst with mid-level experience (contract)
We are looking for Business Analyst for project in Market Abuse Regulation program at Danske Bank.
About the company:
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, they have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. They want to help their customers become financially confident and help them build their lives and businesses on a solid financial foundation. They aim to create long-term value for all our stakeholders – their customers, shareholders and the societies they are part of – and our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner.
Consultant will become a part of the team in Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) development program that has several initiatives in Danske Bank group. The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen MAR efforts in the bank. Current project is seeking a contractor to speed up the deliveries for developed solutions in various business segments.
You will report and adhere to tasks of dedicated the project manager.
• Contractors will be part of the Market Abuse MonitoringSquad in Vilnius, Lithuania.
• Participate in Scrum Ceremonies, daily development tasks and progress of the area as a whole in order for the Squad to succeed this year in delivering IT solutions to the MARprogram
• Financial Product Business Analyst with mid-level experience as a minimum of 3 years of experience and proven track record
• Experience in working in Agile setup with participation in Sprints and reporting to Scrum master
• Experience in banking solution architecture, design, application development and systems integration
• Minimum of two years of timeseries database or similar experience preferred
• Minimum of two years of financial industry and/or banking work experience with deep knowledge of sell side trade execution workflows.
• Experience in working with OneTick timeseries database is an advantage