Freelance Business Analyst
A new open position for Freelance Business Analyst at Danske Bank Trade Services team.
About the role:
You will become a part of the Trade Services team within the Corporate, Institutional & Investment Banking team (CIIB). The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen the wider teams’ analyst and programming abilities with a view to provide streamline and automation opportunities. The team is seeking a contractor to speed up the deliveries of improving the teams’ workflow, and accelerate the areas opportunities and abilities to make data driven decisions that are followed up with automation outcomes.
As a Business Analyst in the global Trade Services team, you will support a wide range of departments and products across the bank. You will be providing specialist and technical support across the Large Corporates & Institutions area in regards to numerous product streams, for the whole value chain of departments (front to back).
- Daily, you will work in close collaboration with stakeholders and counterparties globally. You will maintain process quality and continuously look for ways to improve the company's daily processes. This can include (but not be limited to); data extracts; first line IT defence; project management; tool creation; exception handling.
- Use your ‘IT’ knowledge and skills to assist the team in achieving their goals, including creating, delivering and analyzing data
- Have a chance to use your analytical insights and develop automation/optimization solutions which would lead to higher efficiency
- Develop and maintain quality controls based on SQL Work with data, quality, and system improvements.
- Business stakeholders support with ongoing questions and issues
- Follow and improve department processes including requirement development, configuration management and testing
- Close collaboration within other teams in the bank
- Direct daily communication with a wide range of international stakeholders within the bank as well as external parties globally, ensuring quality service delivery
- Proactive risk management with a focus on continuous improvement/automation of company's processes and the service company provide to our clients
- We are looking for a team player who is keen on efficiently handling many different tasks within an exciting mix of work streams. Attention to detail, coupled with a desire to continuously improve processes, systems, and automation is a must.
- Preferably 3+year work experience in back office, project management or IT related work in the finance sector.
- Experience with SQL and working with large datasets
- Higher education
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets and banking operations
- Ability to work in a dynamic area and process large volumes of tasks within tight deadlines across different work streams
- High attention to detail and willingness to learn continuously
- Good organisational skills and ability to adapt to rapid changes and deal with certain level of unknown
- Team-player with a positive attitude and CAN-DO mind-set
- Capacity to organise work, prioritising urgent tasks
- Fluent English in both speaking and writing
- An inspiring environment in a large organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business solutions