As a company, we have a range of B2B products that are being developed and soon to be launched across different industries like Agriculture, Mining, Finance. At the same time, we work with other startups and well-established brands like P&G to deliver outstanding digital products seen by millions of people.
We are looking for a Front-End developer who wants to join our team to make a tangible impact another team members’ lives in a positive, collaborative, fast-paced, and fun environment. We believe that only dedicated teamwork, compassion, and ownership of responsibility can bring out the best of people at Horion Digital.
About the position
The role is to maintain and develop software for P&G brands such as Gillette, Pampers, Venus, Braun. We strive to build products that are delightful, easy to use, and frictionless.
What you should know?
- CMS technologies. You should have experience working with CMS systems;
- Time management. You should have planning and organizational skills;
- English. Having a fluent level of English, both written and spoken is a must.
- Node.js. Experience working with Node.js is a plus;
- React.js. Experience working with React.js is a plus;
- Big Commerce CMS. Experience working with Big Commerce CMS is a BIG plus;
- Stencil framework. Experience working with Stencil framework would be beneficial.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours. Our day starts at 10 AM and ends at 6 PM. But if you have personal matters to attend to, there is no problem;
- Remote work possiblity;
- Learning from the best. You will have the opportunity to learn from experienced team members;
- Team building events. We like to have fun;
- Multinational experience. Most of our clients are from the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. So you will definitely improve your English skills working with us;
- Modern office. Our office is located in a brand-new office center ELEVEN in Vilnius.