Join our IT team as a Front-End Developer.
Front-End Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of front-end applications.
The position is in Lithuania.
• Development and maintenance of front-end applications and their components
• UX and design maintenance
• Supervision of Junior developers
• Develop new functionality in front-end applications
• Fix bugs that front-end applications may contain
• Write automated tests for front-end applications and documentation for new/updated packages
• Foresee front-end applications architectural problems and performance issues
• Improving and coordinating overall UX look-and-feel
• 3+ years experience with front-end applications development (Angular 2+, React, or Vue JS)
• 2+ years in working with Agile teams (Agile methodology)
• 2+ years in working with GIt and Git platforms (e.g. BitBucket and/or Github)
• Good understanding of front-end applications development and UX design
• Good object-oriented-programming knowledge
• Ability to write clean and structured code
• Ability to work independently
• Strong organizational and coordination skills
Benefits of being a part of our team:
• Additional benefits (bonus system, additional health insurance and etc.)
• Professional growth and career opportunities
• Supportive work environment
• Work with innovative projects in the Life Science field
• Remote work possibility
Biomapas is a functional and full outsourcing solution provider to the global life science industry delivering services in Clinical Trials, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, and Medical Information. With headquarters in Lithuania and offices in Switzerland, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Poland, Kazakhstan and Sweden, Biomapas operations are spread over 5 continents, concentrated in Europe, Russia and former CIS region.