Front-end Developer, WordPress focused
Hello! We are builders and creators of modern, easy-to-use webs and mobile solutions for many clients. And yes, you can find us here in Lithuania, but also in Latvia, Kaliningrad, Ukraine, Belarus, Cambodia, and Moldova.
At the moment Mediapark is looking for Mid/Senior Front-end Developer focused on WordPress and PHP!
As a Mid-Senior Front-end developer, you will:
- Write clear, optimized, tested, documented code;
- Troubleshoot application and code issues;
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS;
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working website, theme, or plugin;
- Work closely with other developers, Project Manager to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional product.
You are perfect for this role because you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in WordPress development;
- Basic understanding of PHP back-end development;
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications;
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites;
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.;
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers;
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages;
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git);
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent collaboration, communication skills.
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check our Perks & Benefits:
- We want our employees to grow professionally, therefore, we offer feedback and salary reviews twice a year;
- Various trainings are organised, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participate in international conferences;
- At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert.