Full Stack Java Developer | Festo
As Java Developer, you will be responsible for the implementation of front-end and back-end solutions in new projects and support of existing projects.
Your daily workday will look like this:
- Design, development, and integration of existing JAVA based enterprise solutions for FESTO manufactories;
- Business demand implementation;
- Applications issues solving (code reading, fixing, deploying, monitoring, maintaining);
- Continuous improvement of the existing project.
What do we expect:
- Good English communication skills;
- 2-3 years and more of experience in Java (EJB, JPA);
- Experience with RESTful, SOAP Webservices;
- Familiar with Eclipse, Jenkins, GIT.
Nice to have:
- Experience in SAP ME/MII systems;
- Microsoft Visio skills;
- German language;
- Degree in Informatics or IS Management;
What should you expect:
Receive not only remuneration package and also:
- Broaden your mind in collaboration with colleagues from other Festo units;
- Gain international working experience;
- Use internal career opportunities;
- Develop your skills and grow as a professional;
- Get support and mentoring from a leader, who is working under the Leadership culture principles;
- Participate in the company‘s events and initiatives;
- Have comfortable conditions for work and the times in between (chill zones, table tennis, foosball, terrace, and more).