Full Stack Java developer in AML - Screening and Monitoring | Contract | 6 months + extension
You will become a part of the team in the AML – Transaction and Screening area which is shaping the future defense against financial crime through prevention, detection, and mitigation of financial crime activities. Danske Bank group. The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen AML efforts in the bank. Currently, we are seeking a contractor to deliver state of the art Fraud prevention system and embark on our common journey.
- Take responsibility for solutions (from design to deployment);
- Ensuring that architectural choices are based on best practice and lives up to the agility required to continue being best in class;
- Inspire colleagues by setting an example of professionalism and proper work ethics;
- Contributing to evolution of technology and software development practice stack;
- Challenge our thinking based on experiences with new technologies.
- 3+ years experience in developing Web applications using Java;
- Experience in dealing with REST APIs;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills and excellent command in English;
- Passion about delivering well-designed, optimized, and scalable solutions.
Extra points for:
- Spring Boot;
- DevOps and automation tools (Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift);
- Message brokers (RabbitMQ, IBM MQ);
- Experience in banking solution architecture, design, application development, and systems integration.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.