IBM BMP developer for project in AML | Contract | 3 months + ext.
You will become a part of the team in the Anti Money Laundering (AML) development program that has several initiatives in the Danske Bank group. The overall purpose of the initiative is to strengthen AML efforts in the bank. The current project is seeking a contractor to speed up the deliveries for developed solutions in various business segments. You will report and adhere to the tasks of dedicated the product owner.
- The contractor will be part of the Case Handling NP development team;
- Daily work will include adding new functionalities and capabilities to existing AML solutions;
- Participate in Scrum Ceremonies, daily development tasks, and progress of the area as a whole in order for the Squad to succeed this year in delivering IT solutions to the AML program.
- Experience of 3+ years in IBM BPM Process Designer;
- Ability to create process workflow from scratch, analyze user requirements and define technical project scope;
- Knowledge of IBM BPM version 8.6;
- Have good teamwork skills and attention to details;
- Are able to take ownership and responsibility for the technical decisions in your Scrum team;
- Fluent in English.
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization;
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.