This assignment expired 3 months ago
IT Business Analyst in Business Intelligence Team
Business Intelligence Team is a part of Data Warehouse & BI department that consists of a number of IT professionals from Denmark, India and Lithuania. Within Business Intelligence, it covers a wide variety of tools, applications and databases that enable Danske Bank to collect data from various internal systems, prepare it for analysis, and create reports, dashboards for various stakeholders and data consumers.
Our client is expanding Business Intelligence Team in Vilnius and looking for IT Business Analyst, who would join a strong team in developing new BI solutions, as well as maintaining and optimizing existing ones.
About the role (tasks):
- Enthusiasm to deliver a well-designed, optimized and scalable BI solutions
- Transformation and adaptation of data within modern platform
- Facilitation of active collaboration and continuous alignment of expectations within the team and with the business stakeholders
- Follow and improve department processes including requirement development, configuration management and testing
- Effectively assume system ownership and responsibility for ensuring quality in solutions for performance and operations
- Business stakeholders support with ongoing questions and issues
- Experience in BI/DWH analysis or development covering data and modelling (Microsoft SQL preferred)
- Knowledge about ETL, Data marts, cubes and reports development
- Experience with Microsoft BI products (SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), Tableau, Alteryx (advantage)
- Database solutions architecture and integration knowledge
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal
*Experience with the above tools would be useful, but can be substituted with experience on other platforms.
- Exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2550 EUR to 3850 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
- Well-being and work-life balance: a whole package of benefits.