Java developer| Contract| 3 months + extensions
Continuous improvement, dynamics, new experiences and knowledge, mistakes and discoveries, common work, and synergy of knowledge – that’s what inspires us and brings IT systems to life. Even the installation and use of highly sophisticated systems become simple, easy-to-understand, and manageable when the team is united by a clear goal. InnoForce Group – a group of companies providing complex IT services and modern solutions for public organizations and private companies.
In Lithuania, UAB InnoForce is an SAP VAR Gold Partner and is a certified SAP Partner Center of Excellence (PCOE) in the areas of SAP Business All-in-One, SAP HANA, SAP Analytics, SAP Mobile Platform. Essential areas of expertise include the development and deployment of solutions for finance management, public sector, and health sector management.
The main tasks:
- programming and testing of various types of network interfaces, reporting module;
- IS system maintenance and development, analysis of new needs, design, programming, and testing from the technical side.
- Java programming experience Java 8+ (Java EE) (at least 2 years);
- Understanding the principles of object-oriented programming;
- Experience working with Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, JPA);
- Knowledge of working with application servers (Wildfly, Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic);
- Experience working with relational databases (Oracle, MSSql, HANA);
- Working with version control systems (GIT);
- Experience in developing various types of web services (Restful API, Soap API);
- Ability to implement the solution "from-to" - to design, specify, program, test, implement, support;
- English language skills.
Bonus - Typical IT company, that looks after their developers;
Coffffffffee, snacks, and games are available
The team will consist of 20 Oracle developer + 2 senior SAP
HANA developers from abroad;