Java SW Engineer
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer in the Integrations team. Our team is responsible for building new products and features as well as maintaining, monitoring, and upgrading the existing platform. The team takes care of integrations with external partners such as Google, Facebook, Bing, and many others, as well as data integrations with internal and external systems. You will be a vital part of the software development efforts, working in a cross-functional international Agile team with world-class engineers, product managers, and leaders located in multiple locations around the world.
We would like you:
- Have an agile mindset, easily adapt to changes, comfortable work in a dynamic environment;
- Designing, building, testing, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining products and services;
- Focusing on top-notch value delivery for the customer;
- Contributing to the full stack: from storage to service frontend;
- Collaborating with the team;
- Working closely with other teams to determine interdependencies;
- Working closely with and incorporating feedback from product management, client, support team, and IT Engineers;
- Applying best practices defined by different functional areas (Architecture, Quality, Security, Product Management, Project Management).
We believe you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in building distributed applications and services;
- Understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security;
- Extensive knowledge of Java, DevOps, SQL (PostgreSQL), Maven;
- Experience in the development and maintenance of RESTful services;
- Experience in continuous integration tools, GIT, unit and integration testing, monitoring and logging;
- Experience with project design, programming, and release to customers;
- Experience with Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment, and programming for automated testing;
- Proficient in Linux environment;
- Upper-intermediate English.
It would be an advantage if you:
- Experience in building solutions according microservices architecture principles;
- Knowledge of VM provisioning (Puppet, other);
- Knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, other);
- Experience in Kafka, RabbitMQ, or other messaging platforms;
- Experience in NoSQL (Aerospike);
- Experience in Bash.
- Work with highly loaded and highly available systems;
- Friendly, fun, and professional team;
- Possibilities to learn (conferences, training, knowledge sharing sessions);
- Fun things: leisure zone, team buildings, and other events.