Junior/Regular - Business Intelligence developer
BetGames.TV is an international developer and distributor of interactive (LIVE) and innovative gaming products for betting business (B2B). Our games combine traditional betting with popular lotteries and table games and are simple enough for players to easily catch on to the idea. BetGames.TV company became a pioneer in 2012 and has been increasing in popularity ever since thus becoming a market leader. Our services are used by online and land-based betting operators worldwide in more than 40 countries.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE:
- Contribute building new features & maintaining existing ones in data warehouse and BI solution;
- Daily operations & support for ETL processes;
- Handling business requests for reports & data analysis.
BY JOINING US YOU WILL GET:
- Possibility to implement own ideas in product development and other activities;
- Professional and friendly teammates;
- Agile working environment;
- Flat organizational structure;
- Continuous professional training courses;
- Modern working tools;
- Outstanding company events;
- Foosball, table tennis, X-box console, gym in the office and much more;
- Always available free parking space.
- Netto salary range: 1 000 - 2 000 EUR.
WE EXPECT YOU HAVE:
- Microsoft Sql Server: querying, data modelling – 2-3 years;
- ETL/ELT processes – at least 1 year;
- Data analysis/profiling/mining – at least 1 year;
- Power BI/Tableau/Qlick/SSRS – other BI/Reporting tool – at least 1 year.
- Sql Server Analysis services (SSAS) multidimensional;
- Scripting (PowerShell, cmd, etc.), C#;
- Microsoft Sql Server administration;
- Machine Learning (R, Python).