Junior Software Engineer
UAB Arxan Technologieswww.arxan.com
Arxan is trusted by over 500 global enterprises to secure their high-value apps. Our protection and deployment solutions protect applications at the source and binary code level to expand the area of trust and deliver the industry’s most comprehensive app-level protection against a broad range of threats.
Join our talented and mission-driven team and help us fulfill our vision of a world where bad actors seeking to compromise our customer’s most valued apps are always unsuccessful.
What We are Looking For
This position represents an exciting opportunity to join a growing Cyber-security industry leader with a diverse product line specializing in protecting the mobile economy. We are looking for a well-motivated Junior Software Engineer with a passion for technology and learning to join our team in Vilnius.
As a Junior C++ Software Engineer, you will join an existing team developing state of the art software protection technologies to protect Android mobile apps from reverse engineering and tampering. You will gain exposure to software protection techniques and have the opportunity for research and innovation to help develop new techniques in this field. Our products are used by top tier companies whose products and services you are probably already using so awareness and responsiveness to customer needs is paramount. We are a well-integrated global team with plenty of scope for career development and the opportunity to work on other products.
- Develop software as part of a dedicated team
- Learn how to focus on quality and security
- Stay at the leading edge of software development and protection techniques
- Very good proficiency with spoken and written English
- Demonstrable competence with at least one programming language
- Some experience of Java or Android app development
- A collaborative working style, and the ability to work with other team members, company stakeholders, and customers
- Self-motivated, with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance
- Attention to detail
- Strong diagnostic, problem solving and communications skills
- Hands-on skills using C/C++
- Knowledge of Android build tools
- Interest in cryptography
- Interest in reverse engineering
- Experience of Python and/or Unix automation
As a small team, each of us has the opportunity to have a direct impact on our growth as a company and the success of our customers. We are guided by four key principles:
Passion – for our mission and the success of our customers. We put learning, excellence and integrity at the forefront of all that we do and we are leaders in our field because of it.
Play to Win – going “all in” to exceed expectations. We focus on what can be achieved, taking intelligent risks to anticipate new threats and pursue innovative solutions.
Get Stuff Done – seeing obstacles as opportunities. We operate with velocity and focus to ensure our results are amazing.
Collaboration – because we are all in it together! We put the success of our team above our own and embrace diverse ideas and perspectives, treating each other with respect.
- Opportunity to work in an international company
- Informal work environment
- Competitive salary and potential for performance-based bonuses
- Unifying events and team buildings
- Team meals and snacks in the office
- Private health insurance