Software Engineer/SAS Developer in Business Intelligence and AML
Business Intelligence & AML unit is a part of Danske Bank Data Warehouse department with about 50 people in Denmark, 60 in India and 20 in Vilnius.
Currently we are looking for a Junior Software engineer/SAS developer, who would join Digital Marketing Solutions team under Business Intelligence & AML unit with an ambition to empower Danske bank to make quick and correct automated decisions.
Primarily mission of the team is to deliver tools and technology to increase speed and effectiveness of Danske bank marketing and communication with customers.
Secondary focus is to accommodate decision automation solutions in other areas within the bank.
As an engineer you will mainly work on:
· SAS tools development (SAS MA, MO, SDM, RTDM, Viya, Enterprise Miner, Model Manager)
· Ensuring availability of relevant customer`s data (ETL, SQL)
· Establishing SAS integrations with marketing channels and other systems
· Applying Decision automation solutions to communication and other areas
You will be part of the whole development process, from engaging to the business stakeholders to developing, testing and deploying.
· SQL, ETL knowledge
· Motivation and interest in learning SAS
· You are committed and responsible
· Good English language skills
· Passionate about software development and striving for the newest technologies
· Have experience in Agile environment
· SAS Base, SAS BI environment and SAS stored process knowledge
· Web-services knowledge (SOAP / REST), knowledge of data exchange formats (XML / JSON)
· An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
· A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
· Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
· An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
· Highly skilled team and career opportunities
· Cross business career opportunities in the bank