Lead PowerApps Developer
1ClickFactory is a leading Dynamics cloud software factory, a Microsoft ISV Development Center (one of 5 in the world) and the provider of Certified for Microsoft Dynamics quality assurance for Microsoft, Partners and ISVs across the world. The largest provider of NAV on Azure services in the world, 1ClickFactory is on the forefront of the Dynamics technologies helping Microsoft partners move forward into the Cloud.
As a company, we have an open Nordic culture, with high level of freedom coupled with distributed responsibility. It is a place where different opinions are valued as these help us create the best solutions for the Microsoft partners we serve. We are proud to grow the competences of our people as our company continues to grow.
1ClickFactory is looking for a lead developer who has experience and is eager to get even more of it in Microsoft Power Platform and Customer Engagement solution.
As a lead developer you will be leading the team to ensure the best delivery, running projects and managing the quality of the development solutions that we provide to our partners and ISVs.
As a lead developer you will be
- Providing technical expertise, and mentoring to team members
- Understanding technical requirements and translating them into technical implementation
- Creating Customizations / Configuration in Microsoft Power Platform
- Creating plug-ins and custom workflow activities with CRM SDK in C#
As a person you can work on your own, coordinate your team and assist other developers, you like building good solutions, working with different people on different projects, learning new technologies, sharing your knowledge with your colleagues and taking ownership of the satisfaction of your clients.
What we expect from you
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience and good understanding of the Customer Engagement entity model
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft CRM SDK
- Good knowledge of Xrm Client framework
- Good spoken and written English
- Preferably certified in MB2-716 or MB-200
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Logic Apps, Microsoft Flow, Canvas apps (Microsoft PowerApps), Common Data Service for Apps would be an advantage
What we offer
- A highly skilled international team working with the leading Microsoft based technologies (PowerApps and Customer Engagement, .NET Framework)
- Training and development opportunities (conferences, certifications, Pluralsight subscription)
- An informal and social working environment in a fast-growing international IT organization
- Additional business days of annual vacation
- Life and risk insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to travel to Netherlands
- The salary range for this position is 3500-4500 Eur GROSS / month