Manual QA Engineer
- Are you passionate about software quality assurance and Agile?
- Are you the one pushing towards exemplary software quality and reliability?
- Are you looking for an environment where you can work with dedicated professionals and grow professionally?
- Or maybe you are also willing to grow as a Scrum Master?
If so, then you match our Manual Quality Assurance Engineer position that we are looking for to join our R&D team in Tia Technology, the Sapiens company.
About the Job
We have an open position for a manual QA Engineer with an opportunity to grow in Scrum Master. You will be joining one of our squads in the Tia Enterprise tribe in R&D. We work on enhancing and maintaining software solutions for the insurance business.
As a QA Engineer, you will be taking care of product quality by defining and following best QA practices. Together with the Product Owner and Development Team, you will ensure that produced software is well designed, developed, and released within the right quality.
If you are passionate about Agile and willing to take a Scrum Master’s role, then you will be responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide by helping everyone understand Scrum theory, practices, rules, and values.
Your work assignments
- Test case development, execution, and maintenance
- Exploratory testing
- Following, defining, and driving best practices within QA
- Contribution to test automation by providing test scenarios and recommendations for automated test coverage
- Manual REST service testing using Swagger
- Regression test execution of SOAP services using SoapUI
In case if you are also willing to take a Scrum Master’s role:
- Ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules
- Facilitation of Scrum Events.
Your current skills and education
- Strong understanding of best testing practices
- ISTQB certificate would be an advantage
- Database knowledge, ability to write queries (SQL, PL/SQL)
- At least two years of professional experience in quality assurance
- Analytical mindset, attention to details
- Experience working in Agile team
- Good English knowledge
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Please note, that when submitting your CV and information you accept and consent to the rules on collection of Personal Data. Personal information about you may be held and processed for recruitment only and will be deleted after the finalization of the recruitment process.
About Tia Technology
Tia Technology is an international company based in Denmark, which since 1996 has developed an award-winning insurance application, that is used by more than 50 insurance companies all over the world. We are Courageous, Competent, Curious and Collaborative and the work environment is informal and non-hierarchical. Since November 2020 we are a Sapiens company.
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets. Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and the Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.