This assignment expired 6 months ago
MID FULL STACK DEVELOPER (.NET)
StrongPoint develops, integrates and sells technology and software solutions for retail and provides maintenance and support services. The company has 15 offices and unites 600 employees in Scandinavia, the Baltics, other parts of Europe and additional destinations around the world. Approximately five million retail customers use StrongPoint retail technology every day. Company's turnover in 2018 was about 110 million EUR.
What you will do
- high quality applications development with .NET for retail
- involvement in product life cycle (planning, development, testing, deployment, support)
- supervising and teaching of less experienced team members
- working as international team member technologies – latest versions of .NET\Core, C#, REST API services, Azure, Angular, React, WPF, Entity framework, SignalR, RabbitMQ, PowerShell, Xamarin (Android & iOS) and other
- tools – VS 2019, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, ReSharper, Git
What we expect from you
- IT or similar technology education
- 2+ years of experience in development with .NET technologies
- experience with Xamarin development is an advantage
- knowledge of best practices
- Agile development practices
- experience in unit and integration testing
- ability to travel (Norway, Sweden)
- good Lithuanian, English and Russian skills
What you will find
- interesting international projects;
- good opportunities to develop competencies and skills;
- Agile work process;
- nice working environment and activities like foosball, Xbox, table tennis, etc.
- team that is united not only by working together.