Junior/Mid Java Developer | 4Finance
We are looking for a Java Developer to join our team in Vilnius! We are a part of fintech company 4Finance with 20+ loan products across Europe and Latin America. Our solutions rely heavily on the automation of loan risk assessment and processing. Currently, our team consists of over 150+ developers in 5 European offices. Vilnius office consists of three agile teams with 13 developers in total. Together with You, we will create products for people who are financially underserved, and we will do this in a responsible way. To achieve excellent results, you will have the professional freedom to strive for creative solutions in complex situations.
Technologies we are working with:
Cloud technologies (Jersey, SpringCloud, Zookeeper, AWS), backend technologies (Java 11+, Spring, Hibernate, Groovy, Spock), continuous delivery (Gradle, Git, Jenkins), database technologies (PostgreSQL, Liquibase), monitoring technologies (Prometheus, Kibana, Zabbix, Pingdom).
- Write clean and well-tested code using Java;
- Do code reviews;
- Help team achieve their goals;
- Continuously improve the codebase;
- Own the technical solution;
- Satisfy business needs by providing reliable solutions;
- Take responsibility for taking technical tasks through the whole cycle from business requests to deployed code to production.
Expectations from candidates:
- Ownership mindset;
- Being keen on improving technical and personal skills;
- Being a team player;
- Focus on quality and long term thinking;
- Being good at Java, Hibernate, Spring, and any flavor of SQL;
- Being able to communicate in the English language, both orally and written.
Top reasons to work for us:
- We are passionate about quality;
- Salary EUR 2480-4300 gross monthly;
- Interesting and diverse challenges working with large codebase and microservices;
- Work in a diverse and dedicated team;
- Comfortable centrally-located office and modern development equipment;
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Yearly bonuses;
- Health insurance, fruits, pizza days, and company-sponsored team-building events.