Mid/Senior JAVA developer | contract 12 months | Kaunas
Lithuanian central credit union unites 45 credit unions operating in Lithuania. It offers a wide range of services: online banking, MasterCard and Maestro payment cards, payments, loans, deposits and etc.
Java developer position in a software development team. You will be responsible for developing and designing online banking software for employees and clients of credit unions and also take part in improving overall security, stability and optimization of internet banking applications. Key challenges are to maintain clean code, be a part of team, be responsible and open-minded. Do you want to be a key part and witnesses of architectural transformation? Then this job is for you.
- Higher education in IT;
- Have 2-3 years well-rounded experience with JAVA 8;
- Have experience with JQuery / HTML / CSS / Spring / Spring Boot / Hibernate /Oracle database / Thymeleaf / Microservices.
- Interesting and challenging work together with motivating salary and benefit package;
- Training, support and opportunity for professional growth;
- Non-formal meetings and activities with the team;