Mid/Senior PHP (Symphony) developer (full stack) Front-End
We are looking for a new team member Mid / Senior PHP (Symphony) programmer CREDITONLINE
Basic requirements: PHP | Symphony | MySQL | GIT | Rest API
About our company:
EGROUP EU develops, implements and maintains credit technology systems under the CREDITONLINE brand. The company has been successfully operating since 2007 and has accumulated many years of experience in developing technological financial services management solutions. Digitized and automated CreditOnline tools help clients develop credit businesses in various countries around the world. We currently operate in 15 countries, including: United Kingdom, Denmark, Spain, Switzerland and the Baltic States. We have implemented over 150 projects worldwide. The company has three representative offices in different countries - United Kingdom, Argentina and Lithuania. (https://www.creditonline.eu/lt/about-creditonline/)
Nature of work:
- Work in a team and independently, performing assigned tasks.
- Maintenance, update and improvement of the product based on Symfony.
- Code maintenance and versioning in GIT system.
- Participation in the development and creation of Fintech products.
We expect from you:
- At least 3 years of PHP programming experience
- Symfony knowledge
- PHP Unit test
- Work experience with GIT
- Node.js, jQuery, Bootstrap knowledge
- Rest API
- Knowledge of Apache2 and Linux distributions
- Knowledge of Gitlab structure
- Knowledge of VM technologies (Virtualbox, docker, etc.)
The company offers:
- Opportunity to realize your ideas, offer product modernization solutions
- Motivational salary
- Trainings, technical workshops, conferences, teambuilding
- Friendly team
- Possibility to work from home and from office
Salary: 2500 Eur - 4200 Eur gross, Join us! Send your CV to egleS@creditonline.eu
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we are grateful to all who send their CV.