Middle DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Currently, we are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer (Azure) with an Azure Clouds focus who’s ready to help us move our cloud journey a step forward and improve our customer’s clients experience by building systems that bring our business to new heights.
Since 1998 Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
About the Customer:
Founded in the Netherlands over 180 years ago, the Customer’s Company is a global leader in information services and expert solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. As of 2017, it was recognized by Corporate Knights as one of the 100 most sustainable companies in the world. It operates in over 150 countries.
About the Project:
The Project involves constructing business-facing apps within the public cloud.
The outputs of the process will include all relevant code that addresses the needs of the business. Engineers will work closely with Architecture and Operations to ensure all solutions are seamlessly transitioned from build to run.
It is necessary to leverage a standard set of enterprise-wide artifacts such as Design Patterns and Standards, follow guiding design principles ensuring the development of solutions or technical components deliver GBS strategic intent, whilst meeting the solution requirements providing business value.
● 3+ years of DevOps Experience
● Experience in building and maintaining systems in Azure
● Experience in developing Powershell scripts
● Experience in CI\CD solutions (Azure DevOps is a plus)
● Experience in leveraging version control systems to manage Infrastructure as code
● Experience within the Design and implementation of complex solutions (highly available and highly scalable is a plus)
● Experience in implementing solutions that meet today’s Information Security requirements
● Developing Foundational reusable technology components
Nice to have:
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field;
● Technical Certificates to a specific technical domain, for example, Azure, Networking & Storage.
● Investigate specific service or chain of services in the Azure Cloud
● Write custom Powershell scripts for provision Azure service (like creating a chain of Azure services)
● Create pipelines in Azure DevOps to run Powershell scripts
● Analyze service and component availability, reliability, maintainability, and serviceability
● Apply tools, techniques, and processes to track, log and correct information related to CIs, ensuring the protection of assets and components from unauthorized change, diversion, and inappropriate use
● Develop, document and implement changes based on requests for change
● Use the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities
Advantages of working with Exadel:
● Attractive salary — we reward your commitment to our company
● Personal development — we understand that life-long learning is important and support everything that encourages a personal willingness to learn
● Language classes with a native speaker
● Flexible work schedule — a good work-life balance is the most important prerequisite for being creative and productive
● Friendly work environment
● Interesting job in an innovative company with the latest technologies
● Collaboration with a team full of interesting people
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.