Exadel has been working in the IT market since 1998. For more than 20 years our company has been developing both its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes: from startups to Fortune 500 companies. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 1000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe and Asia.
The Customer is the leading provider of school administration software, empowering strategic K-12 leaders with the right tools, data and insights to proactively manage human capital, business operations and special education. Educational organizations representing over 80,000 schools and millions of educators, administrators and support personnel have partnered with the Customer in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. Frontline is dedicated to driving engagement across K-12 school systems and supporting the continuous improvement of employee effectiveness and efficiency with solutions for proactive recruiting and hiring, absence and time, professional growth, student information systems, special education and interventions, payroll, benefits and financial management.
Project Stage: Development
● 3 + years of software development experience
● Hands on experience with Angular 2+
● Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
● A sense of value of web standards, accessibility, and user experience
● Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision collaborating with other engineers
● Strong organizational skills
Nice to have:
● BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
English level: Intermediate+
● Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JS. Develop application code and unit tests in the Angular
● Performing code review
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
● Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
● Constantly work on improving your level of skills and qualifications.
● Flexible work schedule with a good work/life balance;
● Friendly work environment;
● Medical insurance and compensated sick days (up to 30 work days/year);
● 1 paid social vacation day;
● Interesting projects and possibility to work with innovative technologies;
● Collaboration with a team full of interesting people;
● Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress code;
● Regular social events with the team;
● Culture of knowledge sharing and a great place to learn from and/or mentor colleagues;
● Training focus with self-learning benefits;
● Delivering high-quality software with processes based on best practices;
● Medical insurance.
As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success. This is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.