Mobile Software (React Native / Android or iOS) Engineer
The consultant will be a member of Mobile Frontend in the tribe Channels – Individual Customers you will help maintain and develop the frontend foundation for the Danske Banks Mobile Bank app.
As a member of the team that owns the Mobile Bank as a channel, the Consultant will help implement navigation, accessibility, and security features in the React Native app. And you will help maintain and develop our CI/CD pipelines on Gitlab, with AWS and MacStadium integrations.
The consultant will also help support more than 90 developers contributing to the Mobile Bank, working from across 35 squads in multiple tribes.
• Help migrate out of our current custom navigation library to React Navigation
• Help us become compliant with accessibility guidelines (WCAG)
• Help us implement app hardening
• Maintain and develop CI/CD pipelines
• Help us design a target architecture for the future Mobile Bank app
• Experience with React Native
• Experience with either native Android or iOS development
• Fluency in English
• A general understanding of CI/CD Would be considered a benefit:
• General understanding of AWS
• Experience with SOLID principles and design patterns in practice
• Experience with Unit testing and automated UI testing
• A relevant education in Computer Science
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, they have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realize their ambitions.
They want to help our customers become financially confident and help them build their lives and businesses on a solid financial foundation. They aim to create long-term value for all our stakeholders – our customers, shareholders and the societies they are part of – and our vision is to be recognized as the most trusted financial partner.