MS Azure and AI DevOps engineer
Cnext is an AI software enabler that believes in reinforcing the harmony between people and technology. Using the wisdom of our clients and matching it with AI technology, we support them in achieving better decision-making. This on all levels of the customer's company, because we deliver software and services that create a technological foundation for improving choices supported by trusting users.
We are looking to expand our team with people who love:
- a startup mentality
- big autonomy and responsibility
- to work with a team of experts
- join our pioneer role in the space of AI+Human (decision Intelligence)
Day in the life ...
As a MS Azure and AI DevOps engineer you will be supporting a diverse setup of customer platforms based on Microsoft Azure:
- Be involved in different kinds of development projects, either migrating existing applications into the cloud or creating new Azure based platforms from the ground up together with the project’s team.
- As a subject matter expert, you assist our clients and translate their requirements into cloud solutions and are able to give guidance on best practices with focus in maintainability of the solution.
- Be part of our COPS team (Cnext operations) based in Vilnius, Lithuania, which is making sure our and our customer’s data platforms are working smoothly. You are part of Cnext’s competence centre on DevOps activities which support our customers with Service Level Agreements.
- Share your knowledge with colleagues and not be afraid of explaining your vision on technical aspects during our team meetings.
- Take the necessary actions to stay up to date on the latest developments in the Azure cloud.
- Together with our DataScience and Data Engineer teams, you are helping out building state of the art data platforms where you setup and maintain ML and AI technologies like Python, Sparks (databricks), Azure ML Pipelines, Auto Machine Learning and Azure ML Services.
- Apply procedures and processes effectively;
- We work in an agile manner. During the scrum meeting (remote using MS Teams or at the office) we discuss any blocking issues with your team members location in Europe.
- You can rely on the expertise of the team. You are never alone if you have a problem.
- Whenever a major milestone is achieved, we take some time to celebrate.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field, with 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience. Microsoft certifications are considered a plus.
- You are knowledgeable on the Microsoft platform and have built up technical mastery on the key technologies like c#.
- You are experienced in good coding practices, especially in cloud and enterprise integrations.
- You know what it takes to keep systems running and are fond of performance tuning and continuously improving the systems.
- You are also a sysadmin who is experienced in deployment, networking and (cloud) infrastructure and who stays up to date on the evolutions. Working with PowerShell makes you happy.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Azure Technologies like Azure Functions, DataFactory, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Virtual Machines, API management, ….
- You are interested in AI and Data technology;
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You have a good eye for quality;
- You have good interview capabilities to extract the real underlying requirements of customers;
- You are proactive;
- You have strong tracking, coordination and planning skills;
- You must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Flexible to travel but overall limited;
- You‘re a real team player.
- Take leadership in your specific job domain.
- Be able to coach new people on the job
Added bonuses you have...
- you are pro-active and open to communicate potential risks or issues in any technical domain of our software products.
- you are passionate about technology
Cnext is built on an open, respectful, all-inclusive and honest culture, which we also share with our customers.
Our four capitals are the foundation for the direction of the company, the strategy and the people within Cnext. These four capitals are the mirror for all the decisions we make.
- the emotional capital: Do you feel enough space to connect with each other starting from our company identity?
- the intellectual capital: Do you feel you have the competences, knowledge and ideas to fulfil our purpose with our customers?
- the economical capital: Is the financial performance healthy on every level of the company (e.g. projects, team, company…)
- the spiritual capital: Do you know our purpose and how you can contribute to it with your personal purpose?
We are a small team of 15 highly skilled people from different nationalities, joining from time to time in our offices in either Vilnius (LT) or Mechelen (BE).
We run our company in a professional manner without the burden of too many inefficient processes large companies tend to have.
Besides working in our software products, we also take time to share insights and knowledge within the team during our Innovation Labs and Knowledge sharing Sessions.
Of course there’s also time for some serious fun: Once a year everyone gathers during our Offsite Team event in a nice location somewhere in Europe (Barcelona, Vilnius, Athens, …) and a few times a year we enjoy team activities like a Virtual Reality Team game, or solve escape room challenges, … whatever we like ..
- You will join a multi-disciplinary team with the best people in their field (data-scientist, data-engineer, DevOps, Azure Cloud development, sales&marketing)
- There is only 1 boss - our customers. You are free to take initiatives, as long as they contribute to the success of our products and are in line with our company values.
- Cnext can be your personal accelerator, as long as you are not afraid to expand your horizon, learn and improve in what you do.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent