What We'll Bring
We offer you higher purpose. If you desire to see the higher purpose in your work, you are The One we are searching for. We are company that empowers data, coupled with technology, to deliver data solutions that helps our clients to give opportunities for their customers. Our solutions enable families to buy their first house or a bigger car to fit their extended family; parents to give their children access to top universities; people to transform their hobbies to fully-fledged businesses or get any new thing before their salary day.
Join over 250 professionals’ team in TransUnion Lithuania in Kaunas and be part of the global TransUnion company – one of the “The Big Three” largest credit-reporting agencies.
The focus of the role will be maintaining and developing high-quality TransUnion products roadmaps. Also preparing existing products for migrating into Azure cloud.
As team player you will participate in Agile development processes: sprint planning, task refinement, SDLC, retrospectives, knowledge share in team and communities.
At TransUnion we have a wide range of technology in play such as Microsoft .Net, Microsoft SQL server, some older technologies that we are refactoring out – constantly improving products for the move to Azure cloud. Additionally, you will get a chance to work with Restful APIs, .net Core, OctopusDeploy, Powershell.
What You'll Bring:
- 2 + years of relevant work experience in software development area
- Experience in Microsoft .NET technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify root cause and permanent resolution
- Huge passion for software development and best practices
- Team player mentality
- Communication in English, at least equivalent to B1
Nice To Have Requirements:
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Experience with relational databases (MSSQL)
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Knowledge of best practices (Design Patterns, SOLID, TDD, DDD, SOLID, YAGNI, DRY, KISS)
- Knowledge of Entity Framework Core
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- U nderstanding of either: xUnit , NUnit or MSTest
- Ability to write functional tests
What You Will Get In Return:
- Mature and highly motivated team
- Remote work opportunity
- Well defined career growth path using a matrix of skills needed to move on to the next level
- Friendly, informal environment
- People willing to help each other out beyond direct responsibilities
- People-first mentality
- Inner S ource communities of practice
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology and solutions
- Huge focus on delivery quality
- Health insurance package a nd performance-based bonuses
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement events and certifications
- Pluralsight and Linux Academy membership, regular Code Dojos, Linkedin learning zone access
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking
- Opportunity to participate in Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games in TU VIP Box
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
- And other common market benefits
Salary range for this position is from 2400 - 3300 Eur/mon. gross. Salary proposal depends on your qualifications, competencies seniority level.
Find Out More About Kaunas Office Life: