NET Lead Developer (Senior-Chief) 6 Month with extension possibility
Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with simplifying complexity and tech challenges in developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content, share ownership of strategic services, own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
You will engage with our core IT team in Group Finance Solutions, where your role will be one of design, build, and deploy for high performance, reliability and scalability. You will understand how the end-to-end stack works and will work on shaping it closely together with IT team’s lead architects, back-end software engineers and business analysts.
As part of large scale new system development initiative, you will take a leading responsibility in a squad, working on sustainable interfaces like APIs to provide data about a range of financial products. Today the financial data is provided in datasets on mainframe and you will build software to transfer, parse and expose the data via the sustainable inbound interfaces as a key part of the new system.
· Take one of our leading roles in our journey to build industry leading cloud based accounting solutions using modern tools and technologies
· Coordinating a broad span of assignments for other developers – in the backend and its interfaces including APIs built using C# and Microsoft tools
· Use your knowledge to implement and ensure that we have the best setup on CI/CD and integrations to a variety of modern tools and systems
· Ensure that we build, develop and run software in a DevOps setup within strong teams using agile working principles
· Have direct impact on how we design and build our solutions to meet architectural principles and system ambitions
· Working closely with other developers throughout the organisation to ensure development is in par with development guidelines and best practices
· Managing personal time in the best manner and taking responsibility for technical decisions aligned to overall architectural ambitions
· Staying pro-active in learning new skills and industry best practices to position our solutions as top-quartile in the business
· Enjoy and sustain an informal and pleasant working environment
· Proven experience in leading development of distributed enterprise systems in C# on .Net
· Proven experience implementing microservice architecture
· Proven experience designing and building Rest APIs and file parsing
· Good knowledge in using build and deployment pipelines for cloud services using TFS/Azure Devops, Docker, Kubernetes and other technologies
· Good knowledge of database solution, data processing architecture and integration best practices
· Experience with automated testing e.g. using NUnit, Moq and SonarQube.
· Experienced with Microsoft SQL Server data platform
· Good understanding of development lifecycle process and agile practices
· Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal
Our current technology stack, which you will influence moving further:
· Azure DevOps, Openshift, GIT, SonarCube, …
· MS SQL Server entire tool stack
· IBM Infosphere DataStage
· An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
· Responsibility in a growing IT organization facing the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape our team in Vilnius
· Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions