.Net Software Engineer
Our partner - TransUnion is looking for Senior/Mid .Net Software Engineer.
About the company:
TransUnion is a trusted provider of global information solutions, their mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing insights so a consumer can qualify for her first mortgage, or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, using Information for Good ℠ to support individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world. Every day TransUnion offers their employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Because when people have access to more information, they can make more smarter decisions and achieve great things.
The team and culture:
The engineering team is made up of around thirty talented individuals located in our Kaunas and UK offices and we specialise in the development of TransUnion's UK extensive range of products. This role will be focussed on brining new Open banking product to UK market that going to be a life changer in Banking.
TransUnion work using Agile practices in small, focused and autonomous teams.
Working as part of the Scrum team and aided by our first-class software development life cycle you will help to deliver high quality software solutions that are secure and properly tested.
At TransUnion, a wide range of technology is used in play, but in this role you’ll be working with Microsoft .NET Core, Microsoft SQL server, Angular framework. Ideally, TransUnion is looking for someone who has a passion for development and has some experience of our desire to learn and improve C#, SQL Server, OctopusDeploy, Restful APIs and Azure skills.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft .NET, design patterns, OOP.
- Unit testing.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience in Agile development environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify root cause and permanent resolution.
- Teamwork and acting like a role model to other engineers.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Fluent communication in English.
What you'll get in return:
- A chance to be a part of highly motivated team and collaborate with high performing professionals.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Clear career progression path guidelines.
- Private health insurance package.
- MSDN Subscription, for all your software needs.
- Half a day per month of self-directed Learning & Development, Pluralsight membership, with access to thousands of hours of training videos.
- Sponsored trainings, certifications and participation in professional improvement events.
- Regular Code Dojos, ‘Lunch Bytes’, Open Space forums, and other learning opportunities.
- The chance to travel to our other development sites.
- Team building and company events.
- Employee referral program.
- Possibility to attend Zalgiris Arena lodge.
- Employee share purchase plan.
Find out more about Kauna's office life:
*P.s. Candidates are considered for full time permanent or contract positions. Higher salary rage is suggested for contract positions.