Versada offers you an opportunity to grow in your professional field and be a part of young and ambitious team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business stakeholders and other members of the development team to ensure timely completion of deliverables;
- Determine appropriate technical solutions and make relevant recommendations to stakeholders;
- Configure and customize Odoo ERP based on requirements using reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Train key stakeholders on the implemented solutions, track performance, and identify improvements;
- Implement best practices and ensure code and process quality through regular code reviews, proper documentation, and improvement initiatives;
- Ensure all features delivered are seamlessly released to production environment and perform reliably at all time.
Perks of working in Versada:
• Ability to work in Kaunas or Vilnius office and remotely;
• We pay for your experience: special bonus system for developers;
• Great culture, team buildings, annual summer camps, free monthly breakfast with a team, daily snacks;
• International projects;
• All management have technical background;
• Flat organization structure;