This assignment expired 6 months ago
Present Connection provides professional and flexible nearshore software development services for companies all around Europe. From our headquarters in the heart of Western Europe – Delft, The Netherlands, our German office in Hamburg and our development center in Kaunas, Lithuania, we are able to serve our customers in an optimal and professional way.
By joining our team, you will work along with a team of PHP developers on improving and expanding the platform which has the ambition to become the market leader in the Dutch mobile market. The perfect applicant for this position should be experienced in designing and developing for high transaction volume platforms with a low fault margin and high-availability.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- At least 5+ years of PHP programming experience (PHP 5 or higher)
- Experience with Symfony or Laravel.
- Willingness to learn and work with Zend
- Experience with the MVC model
- Familiar with Linux
- Familiar with PostgreSQL
- Good English skills
- Focus on quality and structural solutions
- Love to be in a team and gain/share knowledge with the different level of developers
- Opportunity to grow by working with big scale project
- Opportunity to gain experience in an international company and with already high-performing experienced development teams
- Clearly defined requirement process in projects
- Conditions for skill improvements by attending conferences and complying technological certificates
- Liberal and result-oriented approach to work
- Positive, supportive and flexible environment
- Xbox Kinect game breaks, free snacks, lunch on Fridays, Staff parties and much more