PHP DEVELOPER (BACKEND/ FULL STACK)
Peopable, UAB is a reliable staff search, selection and temporary employment partner.
For one of our client Innercode, UAB, IT solutions provider, located in Vilnius, we are looking for PHP DEVELOPER (BACKEND/ FULL STACK).
PHP DEVELOPER (BACK END/ FULL STACK)
- Create, develop and implement new e-commerce solutions and maintain existing code for active online stores;
- Write clean, easy to maintain code by following best practices;
- Test and deploy your code;
- Constantly improve as a developer;
- Current stack: PrestaShop platform, back-end: PHP OOP, Symfony, MySQL, front-end: Smarty, Twig, Bootstrap, jQuery.
You will be successful if you have:
- 3+ years experience working with PHP;
- Understanding of OOP principles and good code design;
- Previous experience in building scalable systems;
- Experience using GIT;
- Good written English skills;
- Confident personality with great problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and easily switch between tasks.
It would be an advantage, if you have:
- Experience working with PrestaShop, or scalable OOP systems, or Symfony framework;
- jQuery experience;
- Experience working with e-commerce projects.
In return company offers:
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Coding courses online of your choice and professional growth opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Fully ergonomic workplace in Žirmūnų business center;
- Parking space near business center;
- Snacks and drinks;
- Salary from 2200-2975 EUR gross.
Interested? Send me a message via linkedin. Or send your CV/ LinkedIn account to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details call +370 69858878 (Rasa Lembutienė, HR project manager).