This assignment expired 1 week ago
PHP Developer "Kevin"
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
kevin. is licensed to provide a secure and developer-friendly payment infrastructure for a wide range of market players. Through dedication and innovation kevin. strive to disrupt the payments sector and unlock the incredible potential of open banking for its clients.
We’re scaling fast, delivering our best-in-class fintech solutions to a global market, all with the goal of increasing freedom and choice in the financial sector.
• 3+ years of experience with development using PHP, SQL.
• Good knowledge of HTTP protocol and RESTful API design principles.
• Profound understanding of Object Oriented / modular programming.
• Basic knowledge of JS frameworks (React, Angular or similar).
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Extra points for work experience with e-shops plugins such as ‚Presta shop‘ and 'Woo Commerce‘.
If you wish to expand your knowledge surface, are interested in newest programming tendencies and feel comfortable in a fast-paced agile environment, don’t hesitate and apply now. Start operating in a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
WHY WORK WITH US?
• Freedom to create and think innovatively
• Engaged, talented and committed team players
• Your will own your tasks to make the right decisions autonomously
• Fast-paced and agile environment
• Freelancer‘s working schedule – just bring us the result on time
• Home office opportunities
• Options and competitive salary