PHP (Symfony) developer
Mediapark - builders and creators of modern, easy-to-use webs and mobile solutions for many clients. And yes, you can find them here in Lithuania, Latvia, Kaliningrad, Ukraine, Belarus, Cambodia and Moldova.
At the moment Mediapark is looking for PHP developer.
As PHP developer, you will:
- Write clear, optimized, tested, documented code;
- Troubleshoot application and code issues;
- Update and alter application features to enhance performance;
- Work closely with other developers, Project Manager to develop an effective, visually appealing, functional product.
You are perfect for this role, because you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field;
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- At least 1 year experience with Symfony framework;
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Git;
- Familiarity with clean code, coding standards, refactoring;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent collaboration, communication skills.
And you are even extra, because you have:
- Knowledge about TDD, BDD, DDD;
- Experience with Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with SCRUM.
Still here? Sounds like we’ve got your attention! Check company's Perks & Benefits:
- They want their employees to grow professionally, therefore, they offer feedback and salary reviews twice a year;
- Various trainings are organised, ranging from weekly workshops with external experts to participation in international conferences;
- At least once a year the team goes on vacation together: skiing in Italy, hiking in Georgia, spending nights in the Moroccan desert;
- They offer daily (mostly healthy) snacks in the office, and have a pre-paid company lunch outside the office at least twice a month;
Company offers salary from 1700 Eur netto (i.e. on hand). They are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.