This assignment expired 1 month ago
Product Owner (Regulatory reporting)
Our client - Danske Bank is continuing to grow their local team and is looking for a Product Owner, who would own and be responsible for development as well as support of our regulatory reporting service.
Group Finance Solutions is one of the Core Banking IT & Data departments, responsible for smooth financial systems and financial data delivery to CFO area – be it daily liquidity management, general ledger system, internal or external financial reporting.
Vilnius team is building data, analytical & BI solutions, used every day inside the bank. The area is of a high focus for driving financial decisions for the whole Danske Bank Group – to guarantee stability and high quality of the data-driven (ETL) solutions.
- At least 4 years experience as Product Owner or Service manager (preferably in Financial reporting).
- Understanding of software development life-cycle process.
- Understanding of IT Operations.
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal.
- Stakeholder management.
- ITIL certification would be an advantage.
- Act as IT service owner for Regulatory reporting service – understand maturity level, propose improvements, ensure quality.
- Work closely with the business to understand key priorities for development and cascade them to relevant IT teams.
- Manage stakeholders in both business and IT.
- Own service life cycle, work together with IT operations, business and development teams to continuously improve the service.
- Manage relationship with 3rd parties.
- Monitor data preparation process.
- Setup service quality KPI, tracking and reporting.
- Assurance that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3350 EUR to 5000 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
- Danske Bank cares about your well-being and work-life balance, so they offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition!
- Read more about benefits here: https://job.danskebank.lt/all-the-advantages/