QA Automation Engineer (Application Protection for Web)
Digital.ai is an industry-leading technology company dedicated to helping Global 5000 enterprises achieve digital transformation goals. Using value stream management as its cornerstone, Digital.ai combines innovative technologies in agile planning, application protection, software delivery, and artificial intelligence into a unified Value Stream Platform. Digital.ai makes it possible to connect software development and delivery efforts to strategic business outcomes and create secure digital experiences customers trust.
Who We Are
Formed by the leading providers of agile planning, DevOps, and application security technologies, we are on a mission to fundamentally change software creation and delivery.
What We Do
We help the world’s largest enterprises accelerate their digital transformation initiatives — connecting software planning, delivery, and application security in the first intelligent Value Stream Platform that provides the end-to-end visibility organizations need to deliver value and drive growth
Digital.ai brings together the best and brightest minds from around the world to drive outcomes and revolutionize the software industry. By transforming the way enterprises create, measure, deliver, secure, and continuously improve digital products, we are able to achieve our mission of creating a digital world we can trust.
The leaders in Value Stream Management, software delivery, and application security - CollabNet VersionOne, XebiaLabs, Numerify, Experitest, and Arxan - are now Digital.ai, bringing game-changing innovation to Global 5000 enterprises. Digital.ai turns outputs into outcomes, enabling enterprises to deliver digital experiences customers trust. With unrivaled transparency, intelligence, and security, businesses can create value, fuel growth, and drive transformation like never before.
What You Will Be Doing
This position represents an exciting opportunity to join a growing industry leader with a diverse product line. We are looking for a highly motivated automation engineer, with a passion for technology and learning, to join our office in Vilnius.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will join an existing team developing state-of-the-art software protection technologies to protect web and mobile apps from reverse engineering and tampering. We are a well-integrated global team, so there will be plenty of scope for career development and the opportunity to work on other products.
• Develop automated tests for both mobile-based and web-based products
• Write test cases for new features on protection products
• Integrate test cases with Continuous Integration
• Assess test results including triage of nightly test runs
• Work with developers to plan test strategy for new features, strategize on how to improve existing automation, and adjust test strategy based on customer feedback
What We Are Looking For
• Applicants must possess the following skills and attributes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 2+ years experience working in software product development or QA
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development practices
• Very good proficiency with spoken and written English
• Experience with white-box testing and back-end automation using a scripting language such as Python
• Strong experience with cross-platform automation frameworks
• Strong working knowledge of Linux, Unix, or macOS including scripting
• A collaborative working style
• Self-motivated with the ability to accomplish tasks with minimal guidance
• Strong diagnostic, problem solving and communication skills
• Knowledge of native build tools e.g. compilers, linkers, etc.
• Experience with NodeJS
• Experience with test case management automation with CI systems
• Experience working in a multi-site team
• Experience with Jenkins and GIT
• Opportunity to work in an international company
• Informal work environment
• Competitive salary and potential for performance-based bonuses
• Unifying events and team buildings
• Team meals and snacks in the office
• Private health insurance