QA Automation Engineer | Contract 3+3
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
We're looking for a QA Automation Engineer in Vilnius and Kaunas
- Own, drive and improve of testing process within a development team following Agile methodology
- Design, create testing guidelines in the project, perform testing procedures and/or compose automated functional and non-functional tests
- Share knowledge and know-how inside and outside the team
- Mentor team members
- 4+ years of experience in multi-tier web-based applications
- Experience of testing within Agile development at a scale. Previous work experience in multi-team environments, close collaboration with developers, project managers and clients are expected.
- Having a basic understanding and hands on experience with test automation.
- Bug prevention and fail-fast mindset.
- Mindset for knowledge sharing.
- Proven analytical ability, problem-solving and risk management skills
- Fluent communication in English
Other desirable skills
- Having a basic understanding and hands on experience with performance, security, usability and accessibility testing.