This assignment expired 1 week ago
QA Engineer | 4Finance
4finance Group is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders.
For more than 10 years we have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, 4finance provides convenient products in a responsible way. We offer various types of loans, designed to meet our customers’ needs.
At 4finance, we have an entrepreneurial mindset, strive for excellence, yet keep things simple. Our business is driven by leading-edge technology and our talented people - the most important ingredient of our success. 4finance has created a supportive, rewarding and empowering environment, where employees can grow their talent. We are proud to have a global network of leading experts, who are driven by the passion to deliver.
We love what we do!
4finance IT is an exciting FinTech company that has revolutionized the online consumer finance industry. State-of-the-art software is at the heart of our business and the main driver of our future growth.
We are looking for Quality Assurance Engineer
QA engineers perform testing and quality assurance throughout development of our products and collaborate with multiple teams across the organisation. QA Engineers greatly influence the quality levels of our products and have an important role within the operation.
- Work alongside Developers and product teams in an agile approach, to proactively improve the software quality of our products
- Creation and execution of tests at both functional and non-functional levels
- Maintenance and creation of test automation components
- Provide test metrics relating to test progress and product quality levels
- Provide feedback on requirements, designs, and code changes
- More than 2 years of QA testing experience
- At least one year of experience using Java
- At least one year experience in web test automation using either Selenium and Java/Groovy
- Experience in RESTful API test automation using Java/Groovy
- Strong awareness and experience of a variety of test techniques
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience of working as part of an agile multidisciplinary, collaborative delivery team
- Awareness of a BDD approach and use of Cucumber Framework
- Experience testing REST services
- Knowledge and or use of Groovy language
- Knowledge of Geb testing framework
- Experience with continuous integration (CI) tools (Jenkins) and of testing within a continuous delivery (CD) environment
- Experience with mobile automation (Appium)
- Experience with performance testing
- ISEB/ISTQB certification
We are offering:
- Challenging products/projects that you will have a real impact on moving forward and delivering
- Exciting cloud-based operations technology stack
- Be part of innovative, ambitious, highly skilled, and professional teams
- Work in an international company operating in an exciting, competitive, and fast-paced industry
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Competitive salary with participation in the annual bonus program
- Events / Team Building
- Birthday & Christmas Gifts
- Chill out zone
- Modern Office with parking