At UniPark we are implementing parking solutions in the Baltic, Belarus, and Poland. Since 2003 we implemented more than 120 projects, which include airports, shopping and business centers, city zones (streets).
We are in search of a self-motivated Mid-level Quality Assurance Engineer with the ability to work in an energetic and interactive environment. You must be with a passion for building great software for a diverse user community. You will regularly learn and implement new technologies, and play an active role in developing, as well as managing your projects
- Perform code reviews, identify quality issues, perform root cause analysis of defects and work with developers to resolve the problems.
- Black Box Testing, Unit Tests, Integration Tests, Automated Tests, and Regression Tests
- Create and maintain automated tests cases and monitor the team’s automated tests outputs
- Keep team members informed regarding activities Status and blockers
- Create test scenarios and execute the test suite
- 2+ years of "Hands-On" QA experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Web Services testing tools.
- .Net knowledge.
- Experience in bug tracking/ Test management tools
- Strong in SQL Commands and Back end testing
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working with business users to understand and document Test Scenarios based on use cases
- Experience recommending process improvements for test efficiencies.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible working hours
- An opportunity to choose from which office work (since we have more than one)
- Remote work possibility
- 2 days to get well when you feel sick
- One free day is given in the month of birthday
- Company attitude - people first
- Open communication and a positive vibe around
- Professional and motivated colleagues - great team to work with
- Office with parking included
- An opportunity to have free parking places in Vilnius city and all Lithuania
- Great team-building events
- Unlimited sweets, fruits, and birthday parties
- Health Insurance.